🐄💮 Moorch Update 2022 – Revision A | Patchnotes
We have released an impromptu bug fix update that fixes a few minor bugs and graphical issues.
These are only minor changes this time, but as the saying goes, “Every little bit helps”.
- We have moved the version footer back to the correct position. Faithful to the motto: Stay were you are!
- We have improved the release tag handling with the version footer.
- The backup and restore script now uses Debian Bullseye instead of Buster.
- We fixed the bug that the spam alias of an alias domain was not deleted.
- We updated Twig + dependencies to 3.3.8 to close a security hole concerning Twig.
That’s about it. We hope you are all well and healthy.
See you at the next update!
Stay healthy Niklas